Zscaler Mobile Security
No Agents. No Boundaries. No Hassle.
Zscaler Mobile Security leverages the world’s largest global security cloud to protect mobile users and secure corporate data via the industry’s only 100% cloud–delivered mobile security solution. Thanks to a unique architecture that accepts traffic directly from smartphones and tablets, Zscaler Mobile Security protects users across mobile devices and laptops, regardless of network or location—All with a single policy.
Zscaler Mobile Security scans in and outbound traffic, to enforce corporate security and use policy and to prevent corporate data from leaving the enterprise perimeter regardless of device or location. A gap–free mobile perimeter — Enforced in the cloud.
- Secure web and app traffic against advanced threats — across networks
- Provide DLP across all devices
- Protect users and data with a single policy, without an app, agent, or backhauling traffic to HQ
- Secure all traffic, from apps and browsers, over corporate wireless, public Wi-Fi and even 3G/4G networks
- Real–time inspection of all content in the cloud with near-zero latency
- 0 hour protection — without patches
- Apply a single, consistent user policy across all PCs and mobile devices
- Security and policy across networks, including 3G/4G
- Instant protection against malicious apps, browser exploits, cross-site scripting and phishing
Simplicity & Efficiency
- One unified management and reporting console across locations, users and devices
- Global policy management—one policy follows users all around the world
- “Hands-free”—secure personal devices without an install
Compliance and Real-time Reporting
- Comprehensive Data Loss Prevention (DLP) across all devices
- View any transaction, by any user, from any location in seconds
- Helps meet regulatory and industry compliance—HIPAA, PCI and FISMA
Monitoring & Analyzing the Social Intelligence Environment (SIE) in Support of Law Enforcement & Intelligence OperationsIntroduction to TACTrend Social Media Monitoring
The rise of Apple iOS and Android mobile and tablet technologies, coupled with the immense growth of social networking websites, means a wealth of publicly available internet data is being created each and every day. With this information out there and readily available, Law Enforcement (LE) and intelligence experts created a plan to design a solution that could actively monitor and analyze this data which could provide them foresight into proactively fighting crime and terrorism.
Our world is on the verge of the fifth and most intense technological revolution which will move beyond mere “information” and become “hybrid” as it combines with a host of other technology areas. “Social Networking” is having a profound global effect on human culture and the way people communicate, collaborate, and interact. As a result, social media websites can also provide a forum for criminals and terrorists to connect and collaborate. This social spectrum within the internet is referred to as the “Social Intelligence Environment” (SIE). As criminals and terrorists continue to evolve technologically, our LE and intelligence agencies had to also adapt to these same technologies in order to maintain a tactical and strategic advantage.
As a result, TACTrend was invented and developed by former LE and special operations personnel. It has evolved over the past two years, and is being used by Federal, State, and local LE agencies. Built on open standard software technologies and the ability to be integrated easily with other legacy computer applications, it is both affordable and effortless to use.
TACTrend stands for “Tactical Social Trending” and is now the leading social network monitoring and analytics solution. It is delivered as a secure, web-based application through cloud technology. Legally approved by Federal government counsel, it augments a full range of LE operations including “Predictive and Intelligent Policing.”